|My college dose of “happy”–book by Barbara Ann Kipfer|
Just a fun post today on a topic that my friend, Kim Taylor, suggested on my FB author page. In college, I loved the book 14,000 things to be happy about by Barbara Ann Kipfer. I’d mark the things I liked in the book, then add my own happy thoughts in the back. The thoughts below are a mix of both.
At the end, please share some of your own happy thoughts! It’ll be a little pick-me-up for the day!
1) Standing with my dad, looking at the Pleiades through a telescope in the freezing cold with wet hair.
2) Crickets chirping and cows lowing in summer.
3) Antique trunks–wondering what they held.
4) Visiting art galleries (esp. the Museum of Modern Art in NYC).
5) Woodspice and maple-frost colours. Also, spelling COLOUR with a “u.”
6) The words Halcyon, Cerulean, Ephemeral, Nebulous, Alabaster…I could go on and on here.
7) Pipe organ music.
8) Harpsichord music–I sense a loud and blaring musical theme here….
9) Someone who tells you you’re beautiful, even though you’ve been married for years.
10) Secret messages written in runes.
****Okay! Your turn! This was so stinking fun–maybe I’ll have to do it more often. So great to look at the good things and not focus on the bad! C’mon! Share stuff with me below and make me (and the other blog readers) smile! Maybe I’ll post them on my FB author page, too!****