Thank you very much, Donna Martin, at On the Write Track blog, http://www.donasdays.blogspot.com/, for giving me a lovely blog award! So now, I need to tell you seven things about myself and pass this award on to three other peeps with lovely blogs. But before I do, I need to thank my brother for redesigning my blog by adding tabs…you “lovelied” it up considerably. And now, let me think of seven shocking or wonderful things about myself..
1) I thought I wanted to be a vet, until I passed out observing a spaying surgery.
2) I also wanted to be a cop, and enjoyed Criminal Justice camp. Although I love guns, my aim stinks. And so I play Halo, Black Ops and Tomb Raider–I can waste all the ammunition I want that way.
3) I was a nerd in high school because I loved Doctor Who. Now, I see tons of bloggers who love him too.
4) Jeremiah is probably my favorite prophet in the Bible.
5) I was a vegetarian in college.
6) Sometimes I think I could live on bread, cheese, and strawberries.
7) All my life, I’ve wanted an indoor, underground pool.
And NOW, I shall pass this award on to other lovelies:
Please copy the badge on the right-hand of my site and post it on your own blog, tell us seven things about YOU, and then pass the award on to three other deserving bloggers. Oh, and refer back to my blog, if you don’t mind! And have fun hopping to these beautiful blogs! Thanks, Donna!